The “New Normal” for NPTCC Trials.
1. Nobody on the site who has not supplied a completed MSUK covid declaration before the event. You cannot bring it with you on the day.
2. Nobody on site who does not have the appropriate PPE (Face covering,gloves and hand sanitizer).
3. Anybody not wearing appropriate PPE will be sent home.
4 Anybody not keeping to social distancing will be sent home.
5 Scorecards will be collected at the event and processed 72 hours later ( a verbal disscussion of the results will happen on the day)
6. Payment for the event. Please put the correct entry fee in a sealed envelope with your name on the front which will be collected before the event starts .
7. Bring a jack.(we do not other competitors lifting cars to change a wheel.)
8. Bring a few pencils as you will be marking your drivers card.