Sporting Trials Explained Briefly
Sporting trials is the ultimate development of 2 wheel drive car trials and is unique as motor sports go. Like most trials, it's not about speed.
The aim of a trial is to drive as far as you can over a laid out section without stopping. Each section is marked with poles to form a twisty route up a slippery hillside, sometimes sections will be so slippery and steep that you are unable to walk up them.
To help each driver there is a passenger in the car who moves their weight around to get the best possible traction on each wheel.
The further on a driver gets up a section the lower the score. The driver with the lowest score of the day is the winner.
There is a championship for both drivers and passengers.
Contact Julian Fack J.email@example.com for more information or call him on 07812 108588
SEE NEWS ARCHIVE SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET STARTED, DRIVING TECHNIQUES and much more.....
WANT TO HAVE A GO?????
for more details
CALENDAR - Click on rules below for a full list of events and locations.
- 2017 Sporting Trials Championship (1.49mb)
- 2017 Driver Classification (0.03mb)
- Sporting Trials Magazine: The Clear Round (1.67mb)
- Final Championship scores for 2016 (0.32mb)
- SportingTrials information leaflet (1.29mb)
- ST Trials Calendar for 2017 (0.28mb)
- How to Start in Sporting Trials (0.04mb)
- The above pdf download(s) require Acrobat Reader.
Date: 12th March 2017
Stephens and Wilks battle to end
Shelsley Walsh Training Day
Date: 11th March 2017